For more than 30 years, CNM Connect (CNM) has helped strengthen nonprofits by offering them affordable education and business management consulting services. We broadened our mission in early 2015 to strengthen communities by connecting and engaging nonprofits and other stakeholders through thought leadership, management expertise and outcomes technology.
The Administrative Assistant reports to the Operations Director and is responsible for providing administrative support primarily to Executive and Operations staff as well as other departments including Education, Leadership Consulting, and Outcomes and Evaluation Consulting Services.
- Schedule CNM Board of Directors, Board Committee, Advisory Council and other CEO meetings; assist with production of any materials for these meetings; and make CEO travel arrangements.
- Provide administrative and data entry support to the Operations Director for accounting, including entering cash receipts and disbursements, human resources, and facilities.
- Assist marketing with maintaining current customer relationship management data.
- Greet guests for CNM meetings at the Dallas Campus including any training classes and assist with check-in of individuals registered for CNM training.
- Ensure conference rooms are clean and appropriately set-up for meetings per instructions.
- Assemble packets for CNM training sessions at the Dallas campus.
- Answer incoming calls and sort and distribute mail.
- Other duties as assigned or required.
Previous receptionist and administrative experience, strong customer service skills; working knowledge of Windows based software including MS Office, QuickBooks, and Salesforce is preferred; technological proficiency; strong communication skills; and detail oriented. Proven track record of timeliness, dependability, teamwork, professionalism, and quality.
To apply, send resumes with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. No Phone Calls please.