There is an immediate full-time hourly position (40 hours per week with full benefits) being offered at our Fairoaks of Denton Campus for an Assistant to Administration. Hours are from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, with an hour lunch break. Pay is $ 10.00 to $12.00 per hour with Benefits including medical, dental, vision, retirement, and others.
Applicant will be expected to perform the following job duties:
- Must possess strong organizational, computer, interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills.
- Must be flexible and a team player.
- Must be dependable and on time for each scheduled shift.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and willing to learn.
- Able to handle many tasks and projects at one time. Ability to handle many phone calls at one time and transfer appropriately.
- Demonstrates patience, tolerance, understanding, and a positive attitude.
- Present himself/herself in a mature, courteous and professional manner at all times while working or representing the organization in the community.
- Ability to understand and carry out written and oral communication in the English language.
- Able to communicate effectively with the elderly and disabled residents and co-workers.
- Knowledgeable in Fair Housing Issues, or willingness to learn and implement.
- Good customer service skills both over the phone and in person.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, able to use Excel. Willingness to learn other computer programs.
- Ability to perform heavy lifting duties which include lifting up to 40 pounds, prolonged sitting, repeated ending, squatting and stooping, standing and pushing/pulling movements.
- Bi-lingual or multi-lingual is a plus
If interested in applying, please contact Michele Shevlin by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (972-424-9800).