Recovery Resource Council is a 60 year old non profit searching for a highly motivated and detail oriented individual to conduct intakes for Veterans and their family members. The ideal candidate would be responsible for veteran services program intakes, coordinates and navigate activities and functions.
- Knowledge and understanding of human behavior, process addictions, and mental health disorders
- Knowledge and understanding of ethics related to counseling, social services and organizational policies
- Demonstrated ability to work one-on-one as well as with large groups
- Possesses strong communication skills
- Thorough knowledge of community resources for veterans and their family members
- Ability to maintain compliance according to DSHS and Joint Commission standards as well as required by grants
- Must have computer skills, word processing experience, and knowledge of spreadsheet programs
Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree required: minimum 1 year training and experience in mental health field. Clinical licensure and bilingual a plus. Military experience or cultural competence in working with the military community is preferred.
This position involves travel between offices in Denton and Fort Worth. May require working extended hours and some evenings and weekends, as needed.
To apply, please submit your resume to email@example.com