The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society North Texas Chapter is seeking an experienced, energetic, and creative Campaign Manager for its Light The Night Walk campaign. The ideal candidate will lead and grow the Light The Night fundraising campaigns in both revenue and participation.
As a key member of the Chapter, the Light The Night Manager will work with community leaders, volunteers, corporate entities and local staff to successfully achieve and exceed revenue goals while increasing the awareness of the LLS mission. The candidate must be comfortable managing staff, working closely with key volunteers, committees, donors, sponsors and partners to ensure goals are met while maintaining professionalism and the high level of integrity of LLS.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Minimum of 2-4 years of active fundraising experience developing, planning and implementing fundraising events (ideally walks, runs, or team fundraising activities), seeking corporate sponsorship support and recruiting participants
- Ability to communicate the fundraising vision and implement with strong strategic and tactical skills
- Demonstrated ability to work with key volunteers and donors in a productive fashion
- Excellent oral, written and listening communications skills – understands concept of two ears and one mouth
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and is detail oriented
- Ability to serve as a front leader and a behind-the-scenes player as the situation, relationship and environment dictate
Please submit a letter containing your salary requirements and resume. Persons without the minimum years of direct fundraising experience need not apply