Do you have a heart for mission and a strong sense of personal purpose? Are you ready to light a fire and change the world? Center for Transforming Lives has an immediate opening for a Chief Development Officer. This key member of the executive team is able to influence others, but also has strong strategic thinking and executing talents. This person ensures that the community understands our important work with women and children. Simply put - this Officer works closely with board members and the CEO, oversees all fundraising, marketing, communications and volunteers for this $7.7 million organization. This is not an easy job, but at the end of the day, you will know that lives are better because of you!
Ideal candidates know and embrace the power of the Benevon model. Minimum qualifications are:
- Bachelor degree with five years of related experience;
- Proven track record of fundraising;
- Proven track record in public relations, marketing and communications;
- High level of energy, enthusiasm, and attention to detail;
- Above average care and concern about doing things well;
- Highly developed relationship skills;
- High degree of trustworthiness, efficiency and confidence;
- Comfort with basic Office products, fundraising database systems; and
- An ability to learn and use any other software programs necessary for the office.
Competitive compensation and benefits; wage commensurate with goodness of fit, experience and education. If you are ready to be part of a team that is transforming the lives of women and children experiencing homelessness and poverty in Tarrant County, please send your resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, please visit www.transforminglives.org