Chief Executive Officer
For nearly 34 years, Hope Alliance has been promoting the fundamental right for all individuals to be safe in their personal relationships. Hope Alliance operates under the belief that physical, sexual, emotional and psychological abuse of one human being by another is unacceptable. Located in Round Rock, Texas and serving Williamson County and Northern Travis County, Hope Alliance provides crisis services to victims of family and sexual violence and their children and safeguards their rights through a broad array of innovative, client-centered direct services, community education, and advocacy. It currently serves more than 3,500 women, men and children annually.
Hope Alliance is seeking an energetic and accomplished senior professional to serve as its Chief Executive Officer. The Chief Executive Officer will implement and communicate the strategy and vision. The Chief Executive Officer will be responsible to oversee the 24-hour shelter, lead 35 employees and manage a $2,000,000 budget.
Reporting to the Board of Directors, the Chief Executive Officer will lead the day-to-day management and enhance organizational processes that will allow Hope Alliance to further capitalize on program growth and fund development while building a platform of sustainability.
The Chief Executive Officer is responsible to:
- Possess a leadership style that empowers employees, encourages good performance and rewards productivity focused on workplace accountability and a culture of inclusion.
- Develop a fund development strategy to strengthen and diversify current funding sources. Execute an ambitious, multi-year comprehensive fundraising campaign including government agencies, corporations, foundations and individuals. Utilize all aspects and functionality of social media.
- Support the Board of Directors in optimizing its influence and role in governing and sustaining Hope Alliance. Refresh the strategic direction with the board and staff so that the entire organization understands and is aligned as to how and where Hope Alliance will grow its services and impact the community over the next three to five years.
- Ensure ongoing local programmatic excellence through quality control, data collection and measurable outcomes.
- Build strong relationships with people of influence in the family and sexual violence field, and in corporate, nonprofit, legislative and government arenas. Ensure the organization and its mission, programs, products and services are consistently presented in a strong, positive image.
- Oversee operations, finances, facilities and staff, efficiently aligning and maximizing resources to achieve strategic goals.
- Lead all aspects of a Capital Campaign.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 7 years of senior executive leadership experience preferably in a nonprofit organization. The ideal candidate will also have proven fundraising experience including experience leading a Capital Campaign. Bachelor’s degree in related field is required; master’s degree is preferred (MBA or MPA). Knowledge and sensitivity to issues of Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault is a plus.
For more information, please visit www.hopealliancetx.org. Please email your resume and salary requirement to: HopeAlliance_CEOJob@aol.com
Hope Alliance is an Equal Opportunity Employer