Dallas Area Rape Crisis Center (DARCC) is looking for our next Chief Executive Officer. We are seeking a professional dedicated to an atmosphere of learning and excellence, interested in leading an organization of compassionate professionals who serve those who have experienced sexual assault. Dallas Area Rape Crisis Center’s comprehensive program includes counseling, crisis intervention and advocacy for those whose lives have been affected by sexual violence. DARCC is also committed to social change through the implementation of prevention, education and outreach in the community. DARCC acknowledges that different experiences can impact survivors and their loved ones in a variety of ways and works to provide the best level of care and support. The organization focuses on meeting the unique needs of all populations including LBGT, the disabled and the elderly.
The DARCC CEO should have:
• Experience in non-profit management with an understanding of the complexities of sexual violence and trauma
• Dedication to DARCC’s overall mission and an impactful vision of DARCC’s future
• An understanding of trauma-informed care, the model for DARCC’s counseling
• The ability to build a positive workplace by listening, utilizing multi-level communication channels and building trust with staff
• Substantial skills in fiscal management and fund-raising.
• The ability to delegate, request and utilize assistance, and manage resources
• A focus on prioritizing the training of the team and developing subject matter experts
• The ability to communicate deliberately and effectively with donors, community partners and other DARCC constituents
The DARCC CEO should be:
• An innovative risk-taker who works with all constituents to solve differences
• A skilled and positive communicator in the office and in the community
• An energetic person who can balance work & home life for themselves and staff
• A natural, influential leader who inspires, mentors, motivates, and encourages his/her staff
Please provide a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.