The Center’s Insurance Assistant Program (IAP) helps offset out of pocket expense by paying for premiums, deductibles and copays. Individuals participating in the IAP must meet certain income and situational qualifications.
Full-time Position open for Clerical Assistant with accounting background, accounts payable experience preferred. Position requires extensive record keeping and exacting attention to detail. Must enjoy fast-paced work environment, adjust readily to change and work cooperatively with others from diverse backgrounds. 2 years college, or comparable work experience, and computer literacy required.
- Two years college or equal experience in the social services field.
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Must be detailed oriented
- Must be able to work well with a diverse group of people
- Must be organized
- Must be able to meet deadlines
Include expected salary range in cover letter when applying for this position.
This is a full-time position. Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package is provided.
Deadline: Open until filled
Send resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com