The Center's Insurance Assistant Program (IAP) helps offset out-of-pocket expense by paying for premiums, deductibles and copays. Individuals participating in the IAP must meet certain income and situational qualifications.
Full-time position open for clerical assistant with accounting background, accounts payable experience preferred. Position requires extensive record keeping and exacting attention to detail. Must enjoy fast-paced work environment, adjust readily to change and work cooperatively with others from diverse backgrounds. Two years college, or comparable work experience, and computer literacy required.
- Two years college or equal experience in the social services field.
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Must be detailed oriented.
- Must be able to work well with a diverse group of people.
- Must be organized.
- Must be able to meet deadlines.
Include expected salary range in cover letter when applying for this position.
This is a full-time position. Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package is provided.
Deadline: Open until filled
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org