Crossroads Community Services (CCS)
Our mission: To nurture our community’s low-income families by providing nutritious food and supportive education.
Crossroads Community Services has two primary goals: 1) Ensure that all people in Dallas County have access to nutritious foods and 2) Improve the health and well-being of our low-income neighbors.
We strive to nourish people and power change.
Our Client Reception Associate position is part-time (20-24 hours a week: Monday and Tuesday 8am-1pm, Wednesday 8am-2pm, and Thursday from 8am-3pm) and reports directly to the Programs Director and works closely with Programs staff. He/she works with clients, staff, and volunteers to ensure clients are served compassionately and the reception desk and waiting room are managed appropriately. This position requires an understanding of all programmatic areas and a commitment to assist in all areas when needed.
The Client Reception Associate should have the following skills and experience:
- Must be fluent (read, write, and speak) in English and Spanish
- Work cooperatively and effectively with a wide variety of people
- Understand the dynamics of low-income and homeless populations
- Able to multi-task and handle stress
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Be organized and detail-oriented
- Punctual and dependable to prepare pantry and serve clients
- Able to lift and carry 25 pounds and stand for an extended period
- Commitment to Crossroads Community Services’ goals and mission
- Enroll and recertify clients for Crossroads’ services (food and clothing) as well as government programs, such as SNAP, PAN, and emergency assistance
- Enter data in client service database
- Ensure volunteers are properly trained on the client reception process
- Maintain adequate supply of all reception desk documents
- Ensure front desk and waiting room are clean and well-organized
- Record Programs data daily
- Generate reports from the client service database
- Assist with other client service tasks when needed
Please send resume with cover letter to: email@example.com . No phone calls please.