Development Database & Operations Administrator – Central Services - Dallas, TX
Do you have an eye for details and an orderly approach to completing work? Are you a factual, straightforward communicator? Do you have a passion for helping those in need?
If this sounds like you, keep reading.
Catholic Charities Dallas is looking for a Development Database & Operations Administrator to join our team. You will be working with the Development team and supporting our stewardship initiatives.
You will be responsible for the oversight of the development department database including data entry and constituent record updates. Key responsibilities include management of data integrity, development department and financial reporting, including reconciliation with financial reports. This position works closely with the Director of Marketing & Development to develop policies that maintain the integrity of the database and ensures proper acknowledgement of gifts.
You will manage all stewardship plans and processes for the agency. You manage all gifts correspondence, acknowledgements, tax reporting and tribute cards.
You will Creates event campaigns in Raiser’s Edge and enter event registrations. You will assist in event preparation, logistics and create and maintain mailing and attendance lists.
- Bachelor’s degree in nonprofit management, business administration or other related field
- Three to five years’ experience in nonprofit database administration
- Knowledge of Raisers Edge or another donor database required
- Superior customer service/donor relationship skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills, accuracy and attention to detail
- Proven organizational skills including the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, meet deadlines and produce high quality results quickly
- Excellent computer skills: MS Office suite of products; internet applications; etc.
- Proficient writing and communications skills
- Editing and proofing skills a plus
- Collaborative style that fosters workplace excellence and mutual staff support
- Highly motivated; able to work independently and as part of a team and with energy, optimism and persistence
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
Catholic Charities Dallas offers a variety of benefits to our staff including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. Our employees can participate in a retirement plan with an employer contribution after one year of employment. Paid Time Off (PTO) allows employees the flexibility to take time off as they need and we have a generous holiday schedule. This is a full-time, non-exempt position with an hourly rate of $22.00 to $26.00 per hour, based on skills and experience.