The Hendrick Scholarship Foundation provides Plano ISD graduates who have overcome adversity with scholarships and support services to promote success in life.
The Development/Events Coordinator is responsible for managing the planning, operational logistics and execution of major fundraising events and donor/sponsor events. This position will be responsible for developing highly effective fundraising strategies, activities, events, and programs, including the identification and solicitation of major donors, the building of strong community relations, and other duties as needed.
Key responsibilities include planning and analyzing cost-effective events, assisting with monetary and in-kind event solicitations, coordinating and managing sponsors, contractors, vendors, employees, and volunteers.
- Three years event management/development experience.
- BA., B.S. or equivalent preferred.
- Should be able to demonstrate successful fundraising event experience including knowledge of best practices and current trends.
- Detailed oriented, adaptable, organized, and with demonstrated ability to successfully manage multiple projects and tasks.
- Proficient with budgets and able to read, comprehend and analyze financial goals and fundraising reports.
- Strong MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint skills.
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates must complete and submit an application along with a resume. Applications will be emailed to you upon request. Applications and resumes can be submitted to Gregg Pappas, Executive Director by scanning/emailing to email@example.com. Thank you for your interest.