The Legacy Senior Communities, a Jewish-sponsored, not for profit continuum of care retirement community, is currently hiring for a Development Coordinator. This position is responsible for providing support to the Development Department by coordinating the planning and execution of the organization’s annual fund-raising program, donor communications, donor engagement and other fundraising initiatives.
• Clerical responsibilities of the development office
• Maintain Raiser’s Edge database
• All gift processing
• Maintain donor acknowledgement process
• Manage, cultivate and expand the activities of the annual giving program
• Manage the annual fundraising events including communicating with all of the volunteers and donors involved that ensure the events are organized and successful
• Coordinate donor communications
• Develop and supervise a grant writing program
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
• Minimum of three (3) years of experience in nonprofit individual donor development and/or fund development.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills
• The ability to work both collaboratively and independently is essential, as are excellent organizational skills and strong written and oral communication skills
• Computer proficiency is required, especially in Microsoft Office, including Excel and 2 years’ experience in Raiser’s Edge is required.
• Demonstrated success in meeting fundraising goals and objectives.
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
• Extremely detail-oriented and organized with the ability to handle several projects and tasks at the same time.
• Self-starter with the ability to work with minimal supervision; able to make decisions and solve problems independently, effectively, and creatively.
• Strong computer skills: Raiser’s Edge, Internet, and Microsoft Office Suite.
To apply, please go to https://thelegacyseniorcommunities.org/home/communities/join-our-team/
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.