Director Programs - Immigration Legal Services – Dallas, TX
Do you begin all projects with a clear understanding of the desired end results? Are you fast-paced AND organized? Are you passionate about leading a team the provides hope and support for immigrants?
If this sounds like you, keep reading.
Catholic Charities Dallas is looking for a Director to join our team. You will lead the Immigration Legal Services program.
You will be responsible for the direction, personnel administration, program management, fiscal planning and monitoring, accreditation compliance and risk management for the program.
Collaborate with Partners
You will establish and maintain relationships with other service agencies and organizations in the community to strengthen service delivery to clients. You will represent Catholic Charities Dallas at community coalitions, networks, conferences and events.
Budget & Reporting
You will monitor the budget for this site and be responsible for weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- Professional degree or experience equivalent to a Master’s degree. Immigration or legal experience is preferred.
- Additional accreditations as required by specific program.
- At least five years of demonstrated capacity for administration and leadership.
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
- Demonstrated experience with multicultural populations.
- Highly motivated; able to work independently and as part of a team and with energy, optimism and persistence
- Computer literate and experience with MS Office suite of products and programmatic database applications
- Highly developed skills in strategic planning, budgeting and team management
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills. Must be able to represent CCD at community events and meetings.
- Excellent knowledge of / proficiency in:
- Data collection and analysis as related to nonprofit outcomes
- Strategic planning, budgeting and team building
- Problem solving, accuracy and attention to detail
- High level ability to:
- Analyze and systematically compile technical and statistical information and to prepare reports and correspondence
- Comprehend and make inferences from written material
- Review the work products of others to ensure conformance to standards
- Proven organizational skills including the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, meet deadlines and produce high quality results quickly
- Computer literate and experience with MS Office suite of products and programmatic database applications; internet applications; ETO (outcomes database) experience a plus
- Collaborative style that fosters workplace excellence and mutual staff support
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
Catholic Charities Dallas offers a variety of benefits to our staff including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. Our employees can participate in a retirement plan with an employer contribution after one year of employment. Paid Time Off (PTO) allows employees the flexibility to take time off as they need and we have a generous holiday schedule. This is a full-time, exempt position with a salary range of $75,000 to $85,000, based on skills and experience.
For consideration, all applicants must apply and submit their resume and cover letter via email. Applicants must also complete a work traits survey via this link https://www.cindexinc.com/c/6AE13E.
Resumes received without being accompanied by a completed survey will not be considered. Due to the volume of responses, only qualified parties will be contacted. Catholic Charities Dallas is an equal opportunity employer.
Please note: The work traits survey site requires the creation of a user name and password.
Immigration Legal Services
Immigration Legal Services was established in 1975 in response to the growing number of immigrants moving to North Texas. This program provides a broad range of immigration counseling and representation to immigrants and their families.
Catholic Charities Dallas
Catholic Charities Dallas (CCD) was formally established in 1941 and was incorporated from the Diocese of Dallas in 1997. Today CCD helps 30,000 individuals annually achieve stability and self-sufficiency through financial literacy, employment services, education, food programs, immigration legal services, refugee resettlement, disaster services, and permanent supportive housing.
Catholic Charities is comprised of more than 17 individual programs that serve 9 counties. The strengths of each of our programs are as diverse as the populations we serve, but our belief in the need to provide dignity to those in our community who are often overlooked remains the same.
Motivated by the love and teachings of Jesus Christ, Catholic Charities of Dallas serves, advocates for and empowers people in need regardless of race, religion, age, gender or nationality, and calls the community to action.
For the nine-county community we serve, Catholic Charities Dallas will be the leading non-profit social services agency that facilitates and walks with the most vulnerable on their journey toward health, hope and a better life.
Service – giving of ourselves and welcoming all
Compassion – treating all with empathy, care and consideration
Integrity – doing what is just, honest, and merciful
Respect – acknowledging the dignity and worth of every person
Commitment – giving attention, energy, and passion to all we do
For more information, you can visit our website at: http://www.ccdallas.org