The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society North Texas Chapter is seeking an experienced and energetic Director of Development who will lead and grow an existing $1M+ fundraising campaign. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of higher level donor gift experience along with corporate asks.
As a key member of the Senior Leadership Team, the Director of Development will develop, manager and grow the development efforts to further enhance a strong culture of philanthropy throughout the DFW community. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing new donor relationships, grow, strengthen and steward existing ones. Relationship building, strategic visioning and a forward facing approach is crucial to the success of this position.
The Director of Development will work collaboratively with the Executive Director, the Board of Trustees, key volunteers and the Senior Leadership Team to drive the mission and revenue potential forward to success.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- A minimum of 5+ years actively fundraising with individual donors at the $10K+ levels
- Ability to communicate the fundraising vision and implement with strong strategic and tactical skills
- Demonstrated ability to work with key volunteers and donors in a productive fashion
- Excellent oral, written and listening communication skills – understands the concept of two ears and one mouth
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and is detail oriented
- Ability to serve as a front leader and a behind-the-scenes player as the situation, relationship and environment dictate
Please submit a letter containing your salary requirements and resume. Persons without the minimum years of direct fundraising experience need not apply.