Position Description: We are looking for a compassionate and team-oriented Director of Operations to join our agency. This person will be responsible for providing and supervising financial, facilities, grant/contract and management. They will also oversee the thrift store operations.
Main Position Activities:
- Responsibilities including accounting, financial reporting, investment, banking relations, budgeting, and other financial activities as necessary and assigned
- Ensure support of all agency facilities and property through coordination of maintenance requirements
- Provide accounting and financial support services to the Associate Executive Director
- Work closely with Associate Executive Director to assure quality communication and effective Agency operation
- Monitor accounts and assist Associate Executive Director in forecasting future financial needs
- Analyze previous data and keep Associate Executive Director informed as to trends or areas of concerns
- Ensure all insurance policies are current and payment requests are honored
To apply submit salary requirements and resume in person or through email to:
Denton County Friends of the Family, Inc.
Corinth, TX 76210
Denton County Friends of the Family, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
This position is Grant funded and will continue only if sufficient grant or external funds are provided.