Accredited by Independent Schools Association of the Southwest, Shelton School is a co-educational, non-sectarian school that serves approximately 900 students with learning differences in grades EC to 12.
Shelton School seeks an experienced Donor Relations-Database Associate to join our team. The Donor Relations-Database Associate is an integral member of our team reporting directly to the Director of Development. This position will assist with various fundraising campaigns and be responsible for the daily management of the development department database system including data entry, donor solicitation and acknowledgement letters, and preparing reports.
Database administration - Responsible for data entry and management of department database information. Ability to query, run, and process reports as needed. Responsible for all gift and constituent entries including coding and donor information. Maintain database for accuracy and integrity including making continuous updates, additions and corrections as necessary.
Stewardship - Work with donors and other departments to coordinate and reconcile all pledges, payments and constituent data within database system. Manage and prepare all gifts correspondence, acknowledgements, solicitations, receipts, pledge reminders, tax letters, etc. for department. Maintain spreadsheets, assists with prospect mailings and maintains accurate files.
Administrative and Event Support - Provide database and administrative support, as needed, for campaigns, events, mailing lists, Annual Report, newsletters, publications, etc.
- Three to five years' experience in donor database administration.
- Superior customer service/donor relationship skills. Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Proven organizational skills including the ability to multi-task, prioritize, meet deadlines and produce high quality results.
- Excellent computer skills: Microsoft Office - Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, internet applications, etc. Excellent editing and proofing skills.
- Positive attitude, highly motivated, able to work independently and as part of a team.
How to Apply
Submit resume to email@example.com. Please include position title in subject line.