Essilor of America, Inc. (Essilor), is the leading manufacturer and wholesaler of prescription lenses in the United States.
The Essilor Vision Foundation currently has a Donor Relations Manager career opportunity at our Dallas, Texas location.
The primary focus of the Donor Relations Manager position is to develop and implement engagement, stewardship and annual fundraising strategies to grow revenue and maintain strong donor relations. Ideal candidates will have experience in, and be responsible for, creating and implementing communications plans, managing donor giving levels, gift administration, and planning large-scale stewardship and fundraising events. This position is part of a small development team that values resourcefulness, entrepreneurialism and a can-do attitude.
• Develop and execute an annual donor stewardship strategy that contains: donor giving levels, associated benefits, events, communications plans, etc.
• Lead implementation of gift acknowledgement program, including gift recording, timely acknowledgement, tracking pledges, sending reminders.
• Plan and lead logistical execution of annual golf fundraising event. Secure sponsorships to support event in collaboration with Director of Development.
• Plan and lead logistical execution of all donor stewardship and engagement events and programs.
• Design and create content, stories of impact and collateral materials to be used in donor communications, or working closely with marketing, if resource is available.
• Build strategy and execute multiple multi-channel fundraising campaigns throughout the year.
• Ensure accuracy and timeliness of account data input for all donor accounts and donations in Salesforce.com.
• Report on fundraising progress and review donor trends to create strategies for future fundraising initiatives.
• Other projects as assigned by the Director of Development.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
A successful candidate will possess:
• The ability to work in a fast-paced environment, manage multiple detailed priorities and take initiative with minimal supervision.
• A disciplined self-starter who regularly sets and achieves work goals.
• Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills that are effective with a diverse range of audiences.
• A professional demeanor with an aptitude for strategic thinking and problem solving.
• A strong attention to detail.
• Enthusiasm, positive attitude and sense of humor are a must!
• 3+ years demonstrated success and experience as a part of a professional fundraising team.
• Willing to travel and work irregular hours as needed.
• Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office Suite, Google Office Suite, and MailChimp or similar email marketing software.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Experience planning fundraising and donor stewardship events.
• Experience with Salesforce.com.
• Experience designing and creating high-quality collateral materials for online and mail communications.
• Experience building and executing communication strategies for donor stewardship.