The Make-A-Wish North Texas Chapter is looking for a Donor Services Manager who is motivated by our mission to create life-changing wishes for children with critical illnesses.
The Donor Services Manager is responsible for research, prospect management, gift processing, stewardship and maintaining and developing operational practices and procedures for use by the Development team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Oversees research needs for the Development team including prospect research and management as well as complex donor analytics; develops standard reports and procedures for utilization of information.
- Identifies and suggests areas for key process improvement; establishes and manages projects to implement suggestions; documents procedures in Fund Development Manual.
- Develops and implements a stewardship plan which includes the following core components: donor acknowledgements, stewardship material, donor giving societies, campaign and other donor community recognition as needed.
- Supervises gift processing, ensuring quality and integrity of gift data and donor information.
- Performs routine list pulls and queries; establishes criteria for complex list pulls used in analytical and solicitation processes.
- Manages budgeting and forecasting process for Development team.
- Manages Donor Services Coordinator.
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of three to five years’ experience in donor services position.
- Blackbaud Certification strongly preferred!
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Proven project management experience.
- Demonstrated fundraising and stewardship experience.
- Capacity to be self-directed while working as a member of a larger team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Energetic, flexible and proactive with a roll-up-the-sleeves work attitude.
- Must be able to plan and prioritize to handle multiple tasks and projects.
To apply, please submit your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to HR@ntx.wish.org