Manages Junior Achievement youth development and education programs with particular emphasis on recruiting, training, placement, support and recognition of volunteers and educators. Facilitates activities with volunteers and teachers, upholds quality standards for the organization, assures adherence to program models and program expansion, develops and maintains good educator and business relationships.
- Develop relationships with educators including principals, teachers and other school personnel. Deliver recruiting and training presentations to a variety of education audiences. Conduct follow-up and provide customer service to all education partners to ensure quality JA programs in area schools.
- Develop relationships with corporate partners providing volunteers for JA programs. Recruit, train and place volunteers in JA programs in area schools. Conduct follow-up and customer service to ensure quality experience for all partners and students as well as ensure programs meet JA program models.
- Collect and maintain accurate contact information on schools, teachers and volunteers. Ensure information is entered into organizational database so that accurate and complete information can be sent to JA
This position reports to the President and the Director of Education
- Bachelors degree
- Strong oral/written communication and planning skills.
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office to include Word, Excel and Power Point.
PLEASE SEND COVER LETTER AND RESUME TO:
6300 Ridglea Place, Suite 400
Fort Worth, TX 76116