Founded in 1980, CNM Connect is the largest nonprofit resource center in the state of Texas. CNM Connect’s mission is to strengthen communities by connecting and engaging nonprofits and other stakeholders through leadership, management expertise, and outcomes technology. Advancing nonprofit leadership, scaling impact, and helping the philanthropic community achieve its goals are what we are known for in North Texas.
The Outcomes, Evaluation, and Technology (OET) Consultant will provide program evaluation services to nonprofits, government, foundations, and other organizations. Services include quantitative, qualitative, and mixed methods evaluation design and implementation; evaluation capacity building; and third party evaluations. The OET Consultant will facilitate the design, development, and maintenance of CNM-pact® data visualization portals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead or support third-party evaluation and evaluation capacity building consulting projects for nonprofit, foundation, and government clients, including evaluation design and implementation, data collection, data analysis, and reporting.
- Develop and facilitate seminars and workshops with nonprofits, foundations, government and other organizations.
- Design data collection tools and protocols for program evaluation, systems evaluation, needs assessments, and other evaluation projects.
- Collect data using surveys, interviews, focus groups, observations, and other methods.
- Prepare documents and presentation materials, including proposals, reports, dashboards, and power point presentations.
- Collaborate with organizations and internal staff to prepare data and design, develop, and implement data visualization portals.
- Maintain collaborative relationships with clients and staff.
- Manage projects to ensure all work is completed on time, on budget, and client expectations are met or exceeded.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Minimum Master’s degree required in Social Sciences, Public Health, or a related field with training in program evaluation, research methods, and data analysis.
- At least 3 years of program evaluation experience that includes quantitative, qualitative, and mixed methods approaches and evaluation and measurement design, implementation, and data analysis.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to teach workshops and prepare reports in a variety of formats to present data findings to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Prior project management experience and skills.
- Strong data management and analysis skills.
- Experience consulting with and understanding of nonprofits, foundations, and government organizations.
- Computer proficiency that includes MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Proficiency with SAS Office Analytics and SAS Visual Analytics desirable.
- Experience working with a multi-disciplinary team including evaluators, researchers, and consultants.
- Demonstrated ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team.
- Ability to demonstrate an exceptionally high level of flexibility, organization, and attention to detail and to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Integrity, credibility, and commitment to the mission.
- Commitment in words and actions to CNM’s mission and values – leadership, integrity, quality, teamwork, and stakeholder focus.
Please send a cover letter with salary requirements and CV or resume to email@example.com.
This position is located in Dallas, TX. Relocation expenses will NOT be paid. No phone calls please.