The Executive Administrative Assistant is responsible for a wide-range of administrative functions in an executive support capacity requiring the highest levels of professionalism, accountability and confidentiality. Responsibilities include serving as the administrative liaison to the Board of Directors and related committees, as well as supporting other staff who report to the CEO.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSE and REGISTRATIONS:
Valid TX Driver's License and access to reliable transportation required.
- Five + years of experience in an administrative support capacity required; experience supporting an executive required.
- Must have experience with taking minutes for board and committee meetings.
- Preference for experience in social services, health services, or other not-for-profit environment.
- Position requires occasional evening hours for events and meetings.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft applications is expected.
Full time position. Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package is provided.
Starting salary at $40,000 and may increase with experience.
Include cover letter with salary requirements and resume when applying to email@example.com