The Bridge is currently looking for a Facilities Manager.
The Bridge, a nonprofit homeless recovery center in downtown Dallas, provides services annually to more than 8,000 clients (referred to as guests). Opened in 2008 and owned by the City of Dallas, its campus encompasses 90,000 square feet, includes six buildings and operates 24-7.
The Facilities Manager will report to the Chief Operating Officer and manage a staff that includes an Assistant Facilities Manager, two Facilities Technicians, and 10 Cleaning Associates. This position will coordinate our on-going planning for maintenance and quality control of our facilities.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience and success managing and motivating employees
- Working knowledge of project management, procurement, OSHA, construction, plumbing, and electrical and mechanical systems
- Excellent listening and communications skills (written and oral) and computer knowledge
- HVAC certification (required)
- Ability to respond nights and weekends as needed by campus circumstances
- Three years’ experience with at least one year of managerial experience
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- Health, dental, vision
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resumé and cover letter to James King at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put position you are applying for in the subject line. No phone calls please.