Description of Position:
The Front Office Administrator is responsible for first and consistent impressions of the North Texas Community Foundation. She or he strives to represent the Foundation with a high level of integrity, through a gracious, caring demeanor. The front office duties include greeting visitors and providing sincere, friendly assistance on the telephone. The full-time position requires flexibility and ease in moving to new tasks as the office evolves and grows.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Incoming Calls
- Event Support
- Office and Facility Maintenance
- Ordering Supplies
- Office Machine Maintenance
- Technology Assistance & Coordination
- Database Updates and FIMS Utilization
Skills and Competencies
- Friendly voice and demeanor with a positive attitude for interfacing with visitors, Board members and staff.
- Accomplished communication and high level people skills.
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Proven organizational and management skills
- Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, Adobe, email & internet browsers.
- Ability to quickly learn new software (FIMS)
- Talent to do multitasking with proficiency in all areas.
- The ability to work with others to accomplish the mission of the Foundation
- Conscientious and detail oriented.
- High level of personal and professional integrity and ethics.
- A college degree is not a primary concern, but it is desired. Administrative experience with a nonprofit organization is also preferred.
This position reports to the Director of Operations.
For further background information please visit: www.northtexascf.org