GRACE is seeking an organized, mission-minded individual to research and write grant proposals for funding and manage/maintain donor database.
**NOTE: This is a full-time, in-house position; no contract work.
**NOTE: Salary range - upper $30,000/yr to low $40,000/yr depending on experience.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Research and write grants that result in new funds for agency programs and/or expansion of services;
- Develop proficiency with Abila and other software to ensure proper entry of grant information and reporting data;
- Work closely with Program staff to gather needed application and report information; provide on-going report of grants progress monthly;
- Work with Development Team on an on-going basis to accomplish department and agency goals;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent combination of education and experience;
- 3-5 years non-profit fund development experience, grantwriting preferred;
- Demonstrated computer knowledge including experience in Microsoft software and Sage Fund Raising 50/Abila software preferred;
- Excellent communication skills.
Position reports to the Director of Development.
Interested candidates please send resumes to email@example.com. No phone calls please.
All offers of employment are contingent upon the results of a criminal background check, drug screen and reference checks.