Dwell with Dignity’s mission is to help families escape poverty and homelessness through design; one household at a time. Our goal is to take families from surviving to thriving by providing furnishings and quality designed home interiors. This applicant will have a passion for making a difference in this unique and creative way.
The Interim Executive Director will report to the Board of Directors while the organization searches for a Full-time Executive Director. Estimated timing of 3 to 6 months. The Interim ED will:
- Establish a positive, team driven environment during the time of transition.
- Work with the board to communicate challenges and opportunities involving current staff, corporate culture, and team building.
- Oversee, manage and provide leadership in all areas of the organization including finance, programs, administrative, information systems, marketing, communications, development, volunteer management, facilities, compliance and human resources for Dallas headquarters and Atlanta chapter.
- Implement the annual budget including review of monthly financials, expense approvals, and 990 if necessary
- Maintain employment and administrative policies and procedures for all functions and for the day-to-day operation of Dwell with Dignity.
- Maintain relationships with partner organizations throughout Dallas to receive nominated families and community projects.
- Oversee Development team to evaluate and research new revenue initiatives for the organization, assist in strategic planning of marketing and public relations, assist in planning and execution of events, assist in strategic planning of individual donors.
- Review and approve contracts and proposals for services.
- Ensure organization is following best practices in all areas of operations.
- Ensure excellence of programs while overseeing and evaluating outcomes process
Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree with 5-7 years experience; proven success or track record in management and team building. Fundraising and Non-profit experience preferred but not required.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
Full-time Executive Director applicants welcome.