A Faith-based, social service agency is seeking someone to provide comprehensive support to the non-residential program families. To help families become stable, understand their self-worth and learn needed skills to move them from transitional homelessness to self-sufficiency through the Client Lead Coaching Model.
Reports To: Senior Director of Family Services
- Interview potential families
- Assists families with development and follow-up of goals through the Client Lead Coaching Model with a caseload of about 25 families.
- Work in a fast paced, outcome driven environment.
- Guides families through appropriate tracks and benchmarks completion
- Maintains case notes relative to outcomes of sessions with the families
- Connects and assists families in locating appropriate community resources that are needed to aid them in achieving their goals and makes proper referrals for service
- Serves as liaison for coordination of services with internal providers that assist with client programming services
- Participates in weekly meetings with Senior Director of Family Services and case management team
- Serves as the primary contact and advocate for the families during their programming
- Facilitates and monitors the mentor relationship with the families and the volunteers
- Abides by agency’s values, ethics and confidentiality agreements
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work or related field. Must have at least two years of previous case management experience. LSW or Master’s Degree, a plus.
- Must be proficient in use of Microsoft Office Programs, with an emphasis on excel.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills, strong listening skills and ability to exercise empathy and strong boundaries
- Some knowledge and experience with mental illness, issues regarding homelessness, and addictions is extremely helpful and preferred
- Experience serving diverse populations
- Must be flexible with work schedule and available to work evening hours twice per week and an occasional Saturday
Please send resume, salary requirements, and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org