Jewish Family Service (JFS) is seeking an experienced Office Manager who manages the functions of the office to ensure that the work and service delivery environment is clean, well maintained and runs smoothly and serves as the Executive Assistant to the CEO.
General responsibilities include:
- Supply orders and ensures that all supplies are regularly stocked/ regularly reviews inventory of supplies; ensures supply costs are within budget
- Reports building maintenance / repair issues and engages repairmen as needed
- Ensures that all inspections for all JFS / PLAN facilities are completed as required and keeps records to support compliance for all inspections
- Attends and takes minutes for staff, committee and Board meetings; Distributes minutes to all staff/Board
- Support for scheduling and coordination of staff trainings (annual and in-service)
- Daily support to Executive Team and CEO
- Other duties as assigned
To apply for this position, submit a cover letter along with a copy of your resume and salary requirements to Cathy Barker, COO/CDO at firstname.lastname@example.org .