Job Title: Outcomes and Evaluation Consultant
Department: Outcomes and Evaluation Consulting Services
Reports To: Director of Outcomes and Evaluation
ORGANIZATION: Founded in 1980, CNM Connect (“CNM”) is the largest nonprofit resource center in the state of Texas. CNM’s mission is to strengthen communities by connecting and engaging nonprofits and other stakeholders through thought leadership, management expertise, and outcomes technology. Advancing nonprofit leadership, scaling impact, and helping the philanthropic community achieve its goals are what we are known for in North Texas.
POSITION: CNM is seeking an energetic and expert professional with a proven track record of achieving results to provide consulting and training services to a variety of organizations. CNM consultants help corporations and nonprofit organizations of all sizes and missions solve issues, create value, maximize growth, and improve business performance to achieve greater mission impact. The Outcomes and Evaluation Consultant is responsible for three types of tasks, including providing program evaluation services to clients, facilitating the development of data visualization portals, and providing teaching and coaching for CNM’s evaluation training programs and seminars.
- Work collaboratively with clients to design practical evaluation plans, develop goals and indicators, develop logic models and theories of change, and prepare data collection plans.
- Assist clients with the creation or revision of data collection tools such as registration or intake forms and surveys, as well as ensure that the proper data entry tools for recording data are in place.
- Lead or support third-party evaluation and evaluation capacity building consulting projects for clients, including evaluation design and implementation, data collection, data analysis, and reporting.
- Collaborate with organizations and internal staff to prepare data and design, develop, and implement data visualization portals.
- Develop curriculum and instruct sessions for Outcomes Institutes, Outcomes-Based Program Evaluation Certificates, and public seminars.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum Master’s degree required in Social/Behavioral/Health Sciences or a related field.
- At least 3 years of program evaluation experience.
- Related graduate-level coursework in program evaluation, logic models, theory of change, survey design, statistics, and data visualization.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to teach workshops and prepare reports to present data findings to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- At least one year of prior project management experience and skills.
- Experience consulting with nonprofits, foundations, and government organizations.
- Computer proficiency that includes Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Strong data management and analysis skills. Proficiency with SAS Analytics Pro and SAS Visual Analytics desirable. Experience with other statistical tools such as SPSS, Stata, and R will be considered.
- Experience working with a multi-disciplinary team including evaluators, researchers, consultants, and data analysts with a demonstrated ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team.
- Ability to demonstrate an exceptionally high level of flexibility, organization, and attention to detail and to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES: Commitment in words and actions to CNM’s mission and values – leadership, integrity, quality, teamwork, and stakeholder focus.
HOW TO APPLY: Please send a cover letter with salary requirements and CV or resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. This position is located in Dallas, Texas. Relocation expenses will NOT be paid