The Outreach Manager is accountable for the implementation of all aspects of the Outreach Program. It is the responsibility of the Outreach Manager to ensure that the agency meets or exceeds standards set by Our Friends Place (OFP) policies and procedures and contract entities.
- Coordinate with site contacts to ensure details of the program agreed upon Outreach program.
- Coordinate the implementation of the OFP Outreach program.
- Ensure the implementation of OFP policies and procedures.
- Inform the Program Director on the implementation of all Outreach Programs.
- Maintain client records and daily activities log in compliance with OFP policies and procedures and contract entities.
- Provide follow up for TLC residents with planned move outs.
- Assess contact and after care needs the first month of discharge for TLC and Outreach Program alumni.
- Connect past clients to the Alumni group.
- Provide individual case management to participants of Outreach Program and TLC alumni as needed.
- Complete monthly program reports for program monitoring and evaluation purposes.
- Assist with program development to ensure that the all Outreach Programs continue to meet its objectives.
- Assist in preparing the annual budget as related to Outreach expenses.
- Control expenses to stay within the budget adopted by the Board of Directors.
- Participation in staff training and planning sessions.
- Presentation of a positive image of the agency through personal appearance and community contacts.
- Maintain all required job related licenses and certifications.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by Program Director.
- Education: Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Experience: Direct experience working with adolescents and young women, preferably at risk youth.
- Experience in case management preferred.
- Certifications: First aid and CPR
Qualified candidates should forward resume and cover letter with salary requirements to Melanie Meijering at email@example.com.