The Council on Alcohol & Drugs is seeking a qualified person to serve as a Program Assistant, Prevention Resource Center (PRC). This position works with the Director of Prevention Services and program staff to ensure that services are delivered in a consumer friendly manner in accordance with agency guidelines.
- Serve as the primary contact to refer the community to appropriate resources, data, and training locally, regionally, and statewide.
- Maintain Prevention Resource Center performance measure tracking system.
- Organize distribution of PRC of assessments, surveys, survey results, and newsletters.
- Maintain and update all PRC contacts; ensure that contacts are accurate, current, and complete.
- Maintain PRC website; ensure that calendar, training opportunities, and other resource material is accurate and up-to-date.
- Prepare monthly, and annual statistical reports as required by funding entities.
- Assure proper care and control of all PRC equipment, materials and supplies.
- Coordinate community restitution program; oversee and approve outside projects; supervise participants who volunteer in-house; maintain records and submit required documentation.
- Post regularly on the PRC Facebook page/Twitter; solicit news, announcements, and events from other PRC and Council staff.
- Ensure office supplies and office equipment are available to PRC staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED required, bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Skills in Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet research, and 45 wpm required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and the internet.
- Must be detail oriented with an ability to plan, organize and achieve objectives.
- Personal vehicle with applicable Texas insurance for local travel.
Annual salary range: $30,000-$33,800 plus mileage reimbursement and benefits.
Please submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to reference ‘Program Assistant, Prevention Resource Center’ in the subject line.