Want a job that makes a difference in the lives of others? Come join the GRACE Family and be a part of the change!
GRACE is seeking an energetic, organized, mission-minded individual to plan and implement annual and special programs and fundraising events for the organization.
NOTE: **Forward resume AND salary requirements. Some evening/weekend work necessary.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Management of all event activities including volunteers, budget, marketing, sponsor & donor solicitation;
- Plan and implement annual and special programs and fundraising events;
- Oversight of all third-party events benefitting the agency;
- Ensure all event materials are current, constant and reflective of the overall agency mission;
- Public relations with churches, clubs, organizations, cities and volunteers through various communication efforts;
- Serve as a spokesperson and agency representative at meetings and events.Minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent experience in public relations preferred;
- 3-5 years experience in non-profit fund development and event planning preferred;
- Demonstrated computer knowledge including experience in Microsoft software and Sage Fund Raising 50/Abila software preferred;
- Excellent presentation skills to large and small groups.All offers of employment are contingent upon the results of a criminal background check and drug screen. Position reports to the Director of Development.
Please forward resume and minimum acceptable salary requirement to email@example.com.