CNM Fort Worth
1701 River Run Road, Suite 1002
9 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
March 6, 2018
March 20, 2018
April 3, 2018
April 17, 2018
May 1, 2018
May 15, 2018
Tuition and Requirements
Only organizations serving children and families are eligible to apply. Each organization can send up to 2 people.
Participants are expected to complete an additional 3 to 4 hours of pre-work or homework between each session.
Thanks to the Rees-Jones Foundation this Certificate Program is heavily subsidized.
Tuition $250 per person. Organizations can send up to 2 participants. (includes lunch)
Designed to help nonprofits serving children and families to create outcomes-based program evaluation plans that improve results.
The Outcomes-Based Program Evaluation Certificate, sponsored by the Rees-Jones Foundation, consists of six classroom sessions designed to expand the capabilities of a nonprofit professional responsible for programs and reporting impact. Participants will learn how to formalize program logic, develop indicators to measure success, determine appropriate data collection and analysis methods, communicate findings, and use the results for program improvement, innovation and growth. Over the course of the certificate, participants will build and present a Program Evaluation Framework for a single program.
Upon completion of the program participants will:
- Understand the value and utility of a comprehensive program evaluation
- Be able to develop and utilize Theory of Change and Program Logic Models, data collection plans and process maps
- Recognize and be able to successfully implement the components of a program evaluation framework
- Develop skills for simple program data analyses for communication, stakeholder reporting, and decision making
- Complete a final project that incorporates all aspects of Outcomes-Based Program Evaluation
2902 Floyd Street
9 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
August 14, 2018
August 28, 2018
September 11, 2018
September 25, 2018
October 16, 2018
October 30, 2018