The purpose of all CNM programming is to provide educational content that allows for a stronger nonprofit community. Because the audience participates in these programs for education and networking purposes only, CNM does not allow direct marketing of products and services to attendees of any of our programs. Speakers, and other attendees, should adhere to the following guidelines:
- Speakers and other individuals are prohibited from using the program for direct solicitation of products or services. Solicitation of attendee contact information is not allowed. However, contact that is initiated by an attendee is completely acceptable.
- Videotaping and audio taping are prohibited unless there is advanced approval by the Education Department at least 15 days prior to the presentation.
- Speakers may not discuss or distribute price lists or their professional fees during the presentation.
- Speakers will be asked to use CNM slide design layouts when using PowerPoint presentations.
- Speakers must be respectful to all members of our society.
- Speakers can distribute business cards or other contact information upon request after the program.
- Speakers can reference books or articles that they have authored. (Book sales must be approved in advance of the event by the Education Department and CNM is not responsible for any collection of payment if approved.)