Are you agreeable and servant hearted?
Are you friendly, enthusiastic and socially poised?
Are you able to make decisions quickly?
Are you accurate, careful, and thorough?
If you answered yes, we are looking for you!!!!!
The Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Fort Worth is currently accepting resumes for Branch Director. Responsibilities include overall branch operations at assigned site, site management, personnel management, leadership, youth programming, facility management, fleet management, relationships, safety and implementation of strategic plan.
The goal of the program is to positively impact the lives of youth through activities and services that measurably and progressively move them individually to attain positive outcomes. At the branches, youth receive targeted services in a safe, supportive environment from staff who believe in the organization’s mission. The Club experience focuses on three priority outcomes: Academic Success, Healthy Lifestyles, and Positive Citizenship.
Education and Work Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university
- Minimum of two years of management or supervisory experience
- Minimum of one year of fiscal responsibility including budgeting and spending
- Minimum of two years youth programming experience
- Minimum 1 year of experience in the health and human services field to include work with youth
- Ability to work regular branch site hours with some evenings, nights, and weekend
- Ability to attract, train and retain qualified personnel
- Ability to identify, create and offer ongoing support to employees through training, encouragement, and reinforcement in order to breed success and support a positive growth culture
- Effective organizational skills
- Effective leadership skills
- Excellent networking and relationship building skills
- Ability to identify needs and find solutions
- Demonstrated success managing relationships with varied community stakeholders.
- Must be able to obtain CPR and First Aid certification
- Must be able to pass any and all required background screens and drug screens at any time
- Must have satisfactory driving record, valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, and liability insurance for operation of a motor vehicle relevant to carrying out duties.
- Currently certified in CPR/First Aid
- Previous Boys & Girls Club experience is strongly preferred
Salary & Benefits
Salary Range: $48,000 - $50,000
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Flex Spending Account, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Retirement with 5% match, Holiday, PTO
How to apply:
External applicants click here to start online application: https://jobs.ecipay.com/prod/net/EmpApp/SecureLogin.aspx?ID=UYTkiLwjCyWeX3SwieCsdA%3d%3d
Internal applicants please use the internal application process through the Empower system
Keywords: youth, education, at risk, management, manager, supervisor, director, coordinator, children, teens, teenager, advisor, counseling, guidance, social service, full time, fort worth, social work, psychology, sociology, family, families, counselor, disadvantage, low income, after school program, programming, team, staff