Family Promise of Irving is seeking a part-time case manager! This is an exciting opportunity to work in a community organization supporting families in transition as they work towards obtaining housing, employment, and self-sufficiency. Approximately 20 hours per week.
Desired Qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s degree in social work or related field or three years experience in a similar position.
- Any work and/or life experiences which contribute to maturity, sensitivity to others and motivation to work in a social service agency is helpful.
- Demonstrated experience in crisis intervention, problem solving, and resource allocation.
- Passion for the program and its goals.
- Valid driver's license and good driving record.
Salary Range: 15.00-22.00 per hour
Interested individuals should send a resume and cover letter no later than July 5, 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org.