Leading North Texas private school seeks a seasoned fundraising professional to manage a comprehensive Capital Campaign. The Capital Campaign Manager is an integral member of a dedicated development team and reports to the Director of Development and Executive Director. As a member of the Development Office team, candidate will provide support to enhance and further develop programs that will build a strong culture of philanthropy throughout the community. The successful candidate will help develop new community relationships, build visibility, and develop key external alliances for philanthropic support.
- Work with Development Office team collaboratively and individually to identify, cultivate, solicit, and steward prospects and donors with the capacity of making gifts at the leadership level as we build a stronger culture of philanthropy throughout the community.
- Manage campaign activities, build relationships and solicit major gifts from prospective donors.
- Build and manage a major donor portfolio of 100+ prospects. Solicit individual major gift prospects for capital, endowment, and programmatic gifts as assigned.
- Work with Development Office team to identify and approach individual, corporate and foundation sources for funding. Enhance existing relationships while building new relationships and programs that further the support and resources of the community.
- Develop, manage and coordinate various campaign activities including: developing prospect lists, tracking and research, soliciting campaign gifts, recruiting and managing volunteers, scheduling meetings, arranging staff visits, preparing presentation and solicitation materials, as needed. Provide timely follow-up and support including: preparation of written materials, acknowledgements, reports, data entry, and mailings.
- Assist with development and design of donor materials and acknowledgements for recognition and stewardship programs to ensure timely and appropriate recognition of donors
- Organize, coordinate and follow-up on donor and volunteer activities /assignments as needed.
- Other duties as assigned by Director of Development or Executive Director. Flexibility to work evenings as necessary.
- Bachelor degree required. 5+ years of solid fundraising experience with increased responsibility and successful track record securing and closing major gifts. Impeccable integrity and a positive, "can do" attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with demonstrated experience conceptualizing
- and writing solicitation materials. Grant writing experience desired.
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship-building skills to effectively work with a variety of people and personalities. Responsible for meaningful cultivation, solicitation and stewardship of donors including face-to- face visits, as well as email, telephone, and mail communications.
- Excellent organizational, analytical and research skills essential. Must be a highly motivated, organized, detail-oriented, creative, and a strategic fundraising professional able to manage and complete multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- High level of computer literacy necessary, including experience using online research databases and other sources to locate financial and philanthropic information. Experience working with fundraising software, preferably Abila.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite - Excel/Word/PowerPoint, Adobe InDesign, Social Media.
Please submit resume, cover letter and writing samples to: email@example.com.