The Event Coordinator at ChildCareGroup works on the Philanthropy and Communications team and in close connection with the Board of Trustees, donors of all levels, volunteers, vendors, program staff, children and parents served by the early childhood programs, and the administrative staff. The Event Coordinator must be resilient, diligent, friendly, and engaging. External facing as well as office-based work is required to accomplish relationship-based fundraising and storytelling. The environment is fast-paced, demanding, and mission-focused. The role includes:
- Planning, implementing and managing all aspects of fundraising, stewardship, cultivation, auxiliary, marketing and outreach events of all sizes.
- Cultivation of volunteer leadership for events and auxiliaries
- Solicitation and stewardship of sponsors
- All published materials (electronic and print) for events
- Data and reports for events and auxiliary programs
Candidates with a minimum of 2-3 years of related or transferrable experience will be given the greatest consideration. Please submit a cover letter and resume at www.childcaregroup.org