Position Summary: Collaborative member of the External Affairs team, with a primary focus on increasing constituent engagement by supporting the activities of Texas Center for Arts + Academics on behalf of its entities (Texas Boys Choir, Texas Dance Conservatory, Fort Worth Academy of Fine Arts, and Texas School of the Arts). As a member of the External Affairs Department, this individual leads in team building by demonstrating great passion for our mission while increasing stakeholder engagement within the organization and throughout our greater community.
Essential Job Functions:
• Be accountable to all key stakeholders, including students and families, donors, volunteers, the general public, staff and faculty, board, et al.
• Constituent database (CRM) management, including fundraising and ticketing/box office functions
• Assist with donor recognition and stewardship
• Copy writing, editing and design/layout/production for marketing/PR and fundraising communications in digital and print formats
• Website and social media management
• Others as assigned
Essential Job Requirements:
• Education – Bachelor’s degree
• Experience – 1-2 years customer service, successful team member in collaborative environment, writing for publication, arts knowledge/experience
• Required Skills – ability to work collaboratively with a diverse team, strong PC skills, critical thinking and problem solving, project management, public speaking and presenting, excellent verbal and written communication, MS Office
• Preferred Skills – digital communications and social media, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, photography and video production
• Physical Requirements – ability to carry 25-50 lbs., valid driver license
Position Category: Exempt, full-time
Application deadline July 24, 2017. To apply, email cover letter and resume to Admin@ArtsAcademics.org. No phone calls please.