Equest, a 501 C-3 non-profit organization that provides equine facilitated therapies and activities for people with disabilities, as well as Veterans in Dallas, Texas is seeking a PART-TIME (20 hours/week) Financial Analysis and Reporting Manager . The Financial Analysis and Reporting Manager is charged with the responsibility of managing Equest’s operations and activities of the accounting department, monitoring, and analyzing accounting data and overseeing the preparation of financial reports, statements, and charts. This employee will work closely with the CEO, Board Finance Committee, and the Business Manager in as well as insuring proper accounting. methods, policies, and principles. establishing and implementing short- and long-range financial goals and developing and maintaining systems of internal controls to safeguard financial assets of the organization.
The successful candidate must be extremely organized, skilled, and self-motivated with the ability to work both independently and with a diverse and productive team while displaying a positive attitude always. Working with deadlines and under pressure, as well as adhering to confidentiality are vital. A get-it done attitude and passion for excellence are necessary to fit into the Equest culture.
- Minimum BS or BBA in Accounting, Finance or Related.
- CPA preferred.
- Proven track-record of finance management in non-profit accounting in accordance with U.S. GAAP.
- Ability to create and assess financial statements and budgets
- Analytical mind and extremely accurate and detail oriented
- Able to produce attractive and effective reports, charts and grants for the Board, Staff, Annual Report, and Grant Proposals.
- High-level mathematical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Computer proficiency including Microsoft office, (word, excel, outlook), QuickBooks for Non-Profits and working knowledge of internet and web based applications.
Salary will be commensurate with experience. Interested candidates please submit résumé and cover letter to Lili Kellogg, CEO email@example.com