As the General Manager you will report to the Artistic Director and are responsible and accountable for all aspects of orchestra operations and artistic administration.
The General Manager will:
- Develop, Implement and Monitor performance against artistic and production budget and recommends corrections as needed.
- Work with the Artistic Director to develop and implement artistic plans that support the institution’s overall artistic vision.
- Handle all aspects of artistic administration, including engagement of artists, fee and contract negotiations, rehearsal and performance schedules, commissioning, and electronic media negotiations.
- Book and Manages relationships with the Orchestra’s multiple performance venues. Thus acting as the direct liaison with the musicians of the orchestra, collectively and individually.
- Ensure that all compliances and negotiations are met between Orchestra and third party funders and grant affiliations.
- Manage the Master Calendar, ensuring that all programming, ongoing funding and grant schedule information is communicated with Orchestra staff and Board.
- Participate in organization-wide strategic planning, through grant writing, outside donor/ foundation solicitation and touring.
The ideal candidate will have experience in grant writing, non profit management, familiar with the Arts in Dallas, can work independently and maintain a positive demeanor. The candidate will have experience in fundraising and event planning. Knowledge of Mac operating systems.
Adobe Suite, Raisers Edge & Website Development
Please send resume & cover letter to email@example.com
To learn more about the Orchestra, visit www.orchestraofnewspain.org