Jonathan’s Place, is accepting applications for a Foster Care & Adoption Recruiter/Trainer.
The ideal candidate will have:
- experience in foster care and adoption and
- a minimum of Bachelor’s degree in social work or other human services field with five years’ experience.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- recruitment of foster and foster-to-adopt homes,
- attending community events,
- arrange and conduct informational meetings within the community,
- facilitating training of potential and current foster and foster-to-adopt families.
- flexible schedule (evening and weekend appointments required)
- excellent organization, written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
This is a full-time salaried position with benefits which include: paid holidays, a generous PTO plan, 100% paid premium for life insurance, dental and vision insurance, 401k, short term and long term disability available, and various other health plan options.