Marketing Communications Manager
e3 Partners/I am Second
Full Time Job Opportunity
e3 Partners Ministry is looking for an extraordinary individual to be a part of our Field Support Center staff. As the Marketing Communications Manager, you will handle the implementation and progression of managing communications in order to effectively represent the organization and mission of e3 Partners. You will do this by using multiple media sources and social media platforms. You will also deal with the collaboration of departmental leaders in development, mobilization, and our creative group in order to communicate a unified voice and message. If you are a team player and have a desire to help our organization impact this world for the kingdom of God, this position may be for you!
What You’ll Gain From Joining e3 Partners
e3 Partners is an exciting place to serve with a vibrant and encouraging staff. You can expect to work in a family oriented environment on projects that are directly advancing the Kingdom of God. You will have the opportunity to witness firsthand what God is doing through e3 Partners as we equip God’s people to evangelize the world and establish churches.
The Role Snapshot:
- Innovative Leader –You will need the capacity to take the lead on specific projects given to you to creatively represent the organization
- Inspired Writer– Using the skillset of a storyteller, you will write creative and eye catching articles and emails to clearly state our vision and purpose to outside readers.
- Proactive Evaluator- You will have the responsibility of collecting data to ensure the success of marketing strategies.
- Thorough Organizer – You will communicate with our staff to notify them of events and announcements, as well as corresponding with our field staff to collect stories to use in newsletters and other writing projects.
- Team Player – You will plan and execute ideas that will bring our field and support staff together in clear communication strategies.
What We’ll Need From You:
- Brand awareness – assist in creating marketing strategies to enhance the e3 brand, increase awareness, and drive traffic to our website
- Brand consistency – ensure the quality and consistency of the brand content across all creative projects
- Communication strategies – develop, execute and monitor digital communication strategies through the e3 website, email marketing, social media and blogs
- Market analysis – research and evaluate market trends (as well as other ministry communications) to recommend enhancements or adjust campaign strategies
- Dashboard metrics – develop, monitor and interpret appropriate dashboard metrics for digital to determine campaign success and ensure effective target marketing
- Recurring communication – manage the calendar and content for recurring communications: donor e-appeals, mobilization highlights, and staff updates/newsletters; and collaborate with the creative team for production
- Internal communication – assist with staff communications, newsletters, and training / resource documents
- Collateral material – create content for promotional materials needed for initiatives and events.
- Ministry stories – collect, catalog and utilize e3 stories from the Field Ministry staff
- Webinars / visual presentations – initiate e3 webinars, video interviews and visual presentations to enhance both internal and external communication
Work Experience Requirements:
- Proficiency in Wordpress, Google Docs, Google analytics, and Microsoft applications (required)
- Proficiency in Marketing Cloud, CMS and/or HTML editor (required)
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing, communications, or journalism (preferred)
- Minimum 4 years writing copy and creating digital marketing concepts for digital and social media (preferably in or for a non-profit organization)
- Strong project management, time management, and organizational skills as well as the ability to multi-task
Our Spiritual Requirements
- Being completely surrendered to the Lordship of Jesus Christ
- Bearing witness of Christian character in daily life by biblical definition
- Being a member in good standing of a local church
- Agreement and with the e3 Partners Doctrinal Statement
- Is called to represent Christ and the beliefs of e3 to the larger community
More About e3 Partners
For nearly 30 years, e3 Partners has been equipping God’s people to evangelize the world and establish churches. We are headquartered in Plano, Texas with additional offices in San Diego, Nashville, and Birmingham. Our team includes over 400 passionate individuals serving all over the United States and around the world. Our goal is to plant one million multiplying churches by 2025. The ideal candidate for this role is someone who aligns with our mission and values.
- Faith: We root our lives, ministry, and methods in God’s word. We prayerfully base our response to culture, trends, and traditions on biblical principles.
- Integrity: We do what we say. We keep our commitments. We model what we teach. We don’t tell others to do things we are not willing to do.
- Church: We love the Church. We work through the Church, not around it. We seek to enhance its ministry rather than be a substitute for it.
- Service: We live second. We follow the man who carried a cross on His back. We seek His will and strength for our ministry. We follow His example by sacrificially serving others.
- Passion: We give 100%. We do things with excellence and enthusiasm. We go the extra mile to solve problems for our ministry team and the people they serve.
- Innovation: We blaze new trails. We are action-oriented and value innovation. We have a pioneering spirit and will work outside the box to reach our goals.
This is a Full Time (40 hours a wk) Exempt position with benefits.
➢ Medical Insurance
➢ Dental insurance available
➢ Life Insurance and Long Term disability
➢ Vision Insurance available
➢ Flexible Spending Account for Medical and Dependent Care Expenses available
➢ Supplemental Insurance available
➢ 403(b) Retirement Plan
➢ Paid Holidays and Personal Time Off
HOW TO APPLY:
Please email resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line: Human Resources. Also, please include which site you saw our posting in your email.