Congregation Shearith Israel is a large, dynamic Conservative synagogue in Dallas, Texas. We are seeking a Membership and Program Coordinator to assist in maintaining current and accurate member data, help in the planning and execution of programming and handle various administrative functions as needed.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assist Membership and Program Director with managing membership information in our data base and files, including set up of new members, changes, births, deaths, marriages, etc.
- Assist with various programming throughout the year, including planning, tracking revenues, expenses, and registrations, vendor relations, and managing day of event duties.
- Assist in the areas of communications, including adding members to Constant Contact, submitting member information for our quarterly magazine and helping produce the annual membership directory.
- Create event registration pages on the website.
- Manage the master calendar and website calendar on a daily basis.
- Submit Shearith events to various publications within the Jewish community.
- Assist with front desk coverage and breaks as needed.
- Assist other departments when available.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Have 1 to 3 years of administrative experience, with some programming or event planning preferred
- Exceptional organizational communication skills
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office, Constant Contact)
To apply, send cover letter, salary history and resume to Kim West at email@example.com.