Seeking a motivated candidate to join the Men’s Advocacy Group team at New Friends New Life. The Men’s Advocacy Group is a unit of New Friends New Life, a faith-based 501(c) (3) organization dedicated to restoring and empowering formerly trafficked girls and sexually exploited women and children and to education and prevention initiatives that target males.
The new men’s group team member will be a self-starter who demonstrates a passion for working with teen and adult males. Additionally, the team member will be capable of creating curricula for education and community outreach programs; possess strong interpersonal skills and an ability to communicate effectively via verbal, written and electronic means, including social media; skilled in the Microsoft Office Suite; and, an aptitude for project-based activities.
- Designs and implements education and advocacy curricula for male audiences of various ages: may conduct presentations.
- Creates new and enhances existing collateral for presentations and other scenarios for public consumption.
- Uses creative and marketing skills to advance the “manKINDness Project” brand and attract the attention of men in the community.
- Leads development and implementation of social media strategies for engaging the community in learning about and advocating for victims of domestic sex trafficking.
- Conducts research on topics supporting the men’s initiative, business objectives, etc.
- Collaborates on and/or leads projects and assignments as assigned.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree (2+ years of work experience a plus)
- Strong social media skills (Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram, YouTube, etc.)
- MS Office products proficiency (Experience with Prezi a plus)
- Research and information gathering ability
- Planning and organizing skills for project management and support