Multimedia Show Tech sets up and tears down 3-screen program equipment and assure the smooth and efficient showing of our 3-screen programs in schools in the DFW area. Must have the ability to interact with students K-8th grade.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Ability to lift equipment up to 50 pounds.
- Good verbal and organizational skills.
- Must be flexible: work is determined when program is booked at a school. Schedule available a few weeks in advance.
- Must be task oriented and able to prioritize.
- Ability to work independently and make decisions in accordance with established policies and regulations.
- High moral character and good attendance record: Non-smoker/no criminal history.
- Polite, courteous and tactful with the public.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
- 12 Month Position
- Part Time: 15-20 hours per week
- Flexible Hours, 2-3 days per week
- Casual, friendly work environment
Please submit your resume to email@example.com.