The Program Intern is a temporary, part-time position responsible for coordinating outreach and growth of our Here For Texas website. This position will utilize an existing list of potential contacts and implement a pre-developed plan consisting of direct mail, email, and telephone outreach. This is a 20-hour per week position and we expect the position to last from September through December 2017.
- Oversee and execute outreach program to potential mental health service provider
- Regular email and phone correspondence with targeted list of mental health service providers
- Documentation of outreach program
Essential Skills and Experience:
- HS Diploma
- Proficiency in MS Office and database management software
- Exemplary attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks at once
- Exceptional interpersonal skills for interaction with providers through written and verbal communication
Preferred Education Experience:
- Current college student or college graduate
The Grant Halliburton Foundation Program Intern must have the ability to spend time seated, the dexterity to perform computer keyboard functions. The employee must have reliable transportation.
$10 per hour
Here For Texas is a comprehensive database of mental health providers, organizations, resources and information related to mental health in Texas. To better connect those in need, we are working to grow our network of service providers.
About Grant Halliburton Foundation
Grant Halliburton Foundation works to promote awareness and understanding of teen and young adult mental health, to prevent suicide, and to strengthen the network of mental health resources for young people. The Foundation provides mental health education, training and support to more than 21,000 students, educators, parents and professionals annually.
Send Cover Letter and Resume to email@example.com.
Only submissions with cover letters will be reviewed. No calls, please.