Help make more WOW happen by joining our team!
We are the Girl Scouts of Northeast Texas, and we are looking for Recruiter. He/she will help bring the Girl Scout experience to girls and adults. We are looking for a Recruiter for Allen, McKinney, Sherman and Denison areas.
The Recruiter is responsible for developing and executing effective sales strategies to increase girl and volunteer membership with the Girl Scouts. In an established geographic area, he/she is responsible for generating leads and prospects to meet membership goals and increase overall Girl Scout troop membership growth.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management, Marketing/Sales or related field.
- Minimum 2 years sales, marketing and/or recruiting experience, or equivalent combination of education and practical work experience.
- Experience with a volunteer workforce or membership organization is a plus.
- Minimum 1 year community engagement experience
- Must be able to travel within designated regional area as assigned. Assigned area: Richardson, Garland, Mesquite and the surrounding areas.
Come help our Membership Recruitment Department make sure every girl has a chance to shine and explore all that Girl Scouting has to offer! Join our team and enjoy: summer work schedule, generous vacation time, flextime, business casual attire, 100% paid medical coverage for employees, and so much more.
For more information about Girl Scouts, please visit www.gsnetx.org. Interested candidates should go to https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/index.php?/job/apply&clientkey=6A3AA39787492EEA75AB98B5EB6F1A08&job=10781&jpt= for a more detailed job description and to apply. No phone calls please. EOE.