The Research and Evaluation team at Dallas Afterschool is responsible for managing the program evaluation process with data from the student, program, and community levels. The team monitors student academic and social-emotional outcomes, observes and documents the quality of Dallas Afterschool’s services, and will be responsible for developing a plan to track community-level changes in the Out of School Time field.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Liaise with SMU CORE on evaluation design and reporting
- Manage Research Assistant and part-time assessors.
- Develop logic models and measurement plans for new program efforts
- Oversee data collection and management across multiple projects
- Write and share data collection protocols for evaluation and program teams
- Ensure data is collected with fidelity and monitor interrater reliability
- Support the program team by providing timely reports and facilitating focus groups
- Train program staff on observation, data collection, and data entry
- Ensure adherence to data security protocols
- Foster communication and collaboration between Evaluation and other departments
- Other duties as assigned
Functional/ Technical Qualifications
- Demonstrate knowledge of Evaluation methods and statistics.
- Project management skills.
- Experience with Access and other databases.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple timelines and meet project deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent math skills.Experience in CRM system such as Salesforce.com a plus.
- Fluency in Spanish a plus.
- Bachelor Degree in Social Work, Education, Public Administration or other related field, Masters a plus
- Experience in evaluation of education programs
- Passion for the importance of quality afterschool and summer programs.
Please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls please.