The RWPM is responsible for establishing policies, procedures, strategies and tactics for the Ryan White Program. This position oversees all program requirements, will train and supervise all staff and supervisors with the overall requirement of meeting and exceeding minimal expectations of Ryan White requirements. Position is responsible for all program reporting.
Required education, experience, certifications
Master’s degree in Social Work (MSW) from an accredited domestic or international college or university required. Five years of work related experience including the coordination of an HIV or HIV-related program. 2+ years of supervisory experience. Ryan White related experience preferred. Self-starter.
Critical success factors in this role include:
- Ability to work and act independently and to make and carry out decisions with minimal supervision.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to lead teams and projects and work collaboratively.
- Excellent customer services and client services philosophy in all interactions.
- Successfully manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Appreciation and respect for working with and serving a diverse population.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to gather data, compile information and prepare reports.
- Ability to investigate and analyze information, draw conclusion and problem solve.
- Ability to provide quality supervision of personnel.
- Ability to interpret standards and develop, implement and maintain policies, objectives, short and long-term planning.
- Lead Case Manager
- Client Services Coordinator
- Nutrition Program Supervisor
- Insurance Assistant Coordinator
- Client Service Specialists
This is a full-time position. Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package is provided.
Position is Exempt. Resource Center does not cover relocation expenses.
Deadline: Open until filled.
Include cover letter, salary requirements and resume when applying to email@example.com.